The CRC operating principle consists of the compensation of pipeline internal pressure by means of external contact pressurization at a significant bolt joints torque value (up to 700 Nm).
This provides an opportunity to mount sleeves at operating pressures with guaranteed quality unlike the sleeves installed without previously creating pressure.
- Major Repairs
- No Pressure Releasing
- No Hot Work
- Easy Installation
- Small Scope of Earthwork
- No Use of Heavy Machinery
- Cost Effective
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- CRC is operable at temperatures ranging from -60 ˚С to +200 ˚С
- It is possible to manufacture sleeves operable at temperatures up to +400 ˚С
- CRC is successfully used to repair underwater offshore pipelines
- In most cases, installing CRC is an alternative to spool cut